can i join the delayed entry program if im in night school rather than high school?
Create Post

can i join the delayed entry program if im in night school rather than high school?

my question is about the delayed entry program if im in night school and working towards my high school diploma could i join the delayed entry program

Not sure
    My daughter was in school getting her Louisiana issued GED. The recruiter told her the Marines only accepted a small quota of recruits with GED's. She's now in junior collage for Medical Office Asst, and hopes they will accept her after she graduates. Best advice I can give you is talk to a recruiter.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by jjusa56 View Post
    my question is about the delayed entry program if im in night school and working towards my high school diploma could i join the delayed entry program
    WTF!

You are 43 years old?

Date of Birth January 19, 1967 (43) Join Date 09-26-10 Total Posts 1 Referrals 0 Blog Entries 0

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post
    WTF!

You are 43 years old?

Date of Birth January 19, 1967 (43) Join Date 09-26-10 Total Posts 1 Referrals 0 Blog Entries 0
    no im 17 i just quickly filled that out

How about going back and fixing it then?

Furthermore, as was stated already, I believe you are going to have a difficult road ahead. It will be dependant on if the Marine Corps recognizes your 'night school' as equal to High school or counts it as "GED" or 'other'.

Check with a recruiter ASAP.

Thread Information